Sunday, October 25, 2009

Went to a Pumpkin Patch today. Pumpkins everywhere! If you're not careful, you could walk on top of a pumpkin and roll over. Here's a picture of the Pumpkin Patch with a couple of kids in costume. Dragonball costumes.
That's not the point of this blog post. While I was looking at all these pumpkins, I had a crazy idea. I looked down on the ground to pick three pumpkins for myself. The SIZE of the pumpkin had to be just right. Not to big, not too small. The STEM of the pumpkin had to be just the right length. Not to long, not too short. Why...?
So I can have a picture looking like this...
I should have made the Pumpkin on the bottom with the stem pointing upwards. But strangers were already looking at me funny. Had to cut it short.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I expect nothing less out of you with your behavior.

    ReplyDelete