Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christman Day on the Tele.

I turned on the television that morning to see what's on. I found two channels showing a log on fire with background music. This one with the lower flames didn't do it for me.
Here's the other with a more intense flame. Could be competing with the other log channel.
I thought... "Why is there two channels showing nothing but a log burning. Is that a real log or a fake log burning?" I watch a little longer between the two different channels to see if the log burned up. If there would be ashes flying. If the log got darker. Nope. They're fake. Then it dawned on me. This whole thing with the logs on the tele is fake. Everything about it is fake. Surly, it's not keeping me warm. I turned off the TV and looked for something else to waste time on.

1 comment:

  1. I had a real fire going. :)

    And you have to watch A Christmas Story, not fake fire!

    Electric Sex!!!

    ReplyDelete