Saturday, December 26, 2009

VIZ Holiday Card

When I first looked at this card, I had to think about it. Here's my thought process. All those dots. Why dots? Then I thought... Manga with all those zip-a-tone dots. Majority of the VIZ Manga books has them. Maybe those dots represents manga. Next thing I notice was the darker dots that formed the words "VIZ". Didn't notice it at first until I looked at it from a distance. Followed by the white dots. I thought... What's up with the white dots? Ah... SNOW! Snow because it's winter. Finally, the words Happy Holidays on the bottom right... with a red dot? What a red dot? Humm... Maybe it represented Santa? All those dots made me think why. Then again, it could be nothing and I'm thinking too much into it.
Other side of the card. All hand signed by my friends who work at VIZ with a little note from each. This is very cool. Even beyond cool.
If you look closely, you can see Pikachu, Pikachu and more dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment