Thursday, November 25, 2010

DEADPOOL #29

Deadpool issue 29, "I'M YOUR MAN" Part 3 (of 3) that I inked over Carlo Barberi's pencils.  Cover to this issue...
Some interior inked pages...

 
 
 
And now, one of my favorite pages.  Here's the pencils I got from Carlo Barberi.  Deadpools galore!!!
Here's my inks.  This page was inked in between other pages just so I can keep it exciting and wanting to come back to it.  I do that every time I get pages that has a lot of characters with a lot of details.  Instead of completing it on one sitting, I spread it out.
And finally, here's the colored page as it was completed by Marte Garcia...
What's makes this more fun is that each Deadpool sports a different costume design.  Masterminded by Carlo Barberi!  Deadpool #29 is in stores now.

4 comments:

  1. Going to the store this week and will add this to the list for sure. Great Dave Johnson cover. Sure would like to see him do some more interior pages with some of your inks on his pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patrick. The last time I've inked Dave Johnson was on Superman Red Son. It's been a while and I haven't see much interior work from him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure but that might have been the last interiors he has done. Which is a shame. He could tell a story. At least his covers are still so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I'm thinking too. After Red Son, I can recall other interiors he's done. Working on covers must keep him plenty busy.

    ReplyDelete