Monday, April 9, 2012

MARVEL ADVENTURES SUPER HEROES #23

Here's a comic with my inks over Ray Anthony Height's pencils.  The project was completed sometime last year around January of 2011, but it wasn't until recently that it was published.  The work was probably used as an inventory which was used later when needed.  I almost forgot about this one until Ray Height posted it up on Facebook a couple of months ago.  Here's the comps I got...
The Thing and his bubble baths.
Same page as colored by Jordie Bellaire
There's the title page.  All those little guys you see may look like stats (same image that are duplicated), but I actaully hand inked each and every one of them.  Ray did the Photoshop magic in Photoshop and I dipped inks by hand.
Same page in colors.  Letters by Dave Sharpe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment