Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DARK REIGN YOUNG AVENGERS #3

Helped out with the inks on this issue over Mark Brooks pencils. I think I've inked about half of it. I've been a fan of Mark Brooks' work for quite some time now. Not only that, he's the designer for a statue line over at Sideshow Collectibles which I will be buying. So being able to work with Mark is awesome for me. The fan boy side of me is all over this.

These were done in Blue Line. I'm starting to enjoy the Blue Line process. I get the pages quicker to work and when I'm done, it gets to the colorist quicker. And my favorite of all, I don't need to erase any pencils underneath. Sometimes I feel guilty not having to erase anything. It's funny... when I'm done, I look at my eraser, then realize it's blue line, then I look at the page again thinking... "Yeaa... I don't have to erase!" This issue is out in stores now. You can find out more about this issue by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. Walden the work is just beautiful!!

    just Beautiful!!


    JESUS ANTONIO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jesus. That's very kind of you to say. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang...didn't know you were inking that. Marvel doesn't list inkers. Have to add that to the back issue buy list.

    ReplyDelete