Wednesday, March 3, 2010

T-Shirt and Deviant Art

Justiniano and I worked on a T-Shirt image recently. He drew up the whole image and I inked it on Blue Line print outs. With this image, there's no blacks to spot. It's all line work. Also, if you look very closely, I inked every character differently. The dog on the right has a thin outline, the dog on left is much thicker, the old man in the center was in between thickness, and the big dog on top had broken lines with a bunch of quill nib flicking thick to thin. The rest are as lot of cross hatching work. I'm not sure when this will be used. When I do, I'll blog it.
In other news, I have a DeviantArt site. I've actually had that account for two ways, but it wasn't until recently that I started uploading more of my work there.
At DeviantArt there's also a Journal where I can write about whatever. So if you like to read more of my ramblings, check it out. Here's the link. Drop by and say HEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment