Tuesday, January 26, 2010

DARK REIGN SINISTER SPIDER-MAN TPB

Another complimentary copy I got today from Marvel Comics, which I did some inking work on. DARK REIGN SINISTER SPIDER-MAN Trade Paper Back. I was going to buy this volume even if I didn't do any work in it because I enjoy looking at the Chris Bachalo's work. He's the penciller of this series. Here's a picture of the book.
It was nice to get the whole volume for free. Especially since I only worked on one page. I was also given credit as one of the inkers in there. Sweet! Here's a picture of the page I worked on.
I posted inks of this same page when it was first published as a comics before this compilation. You can read more about that posting by clicking here.

This book is in stores now and you can get more info about it by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. This is on my "to get" list of trades just because of Chris B's art as well. Cool as hell you got a copy of the trade too!

    ReplyDelete