Monday, January 20, 2014

Throwback. MAXIMUM SECURITY #2

This comic isn't anything new.  In fact, it was published in 2000.  

A bunch of posts back, I wrote that I got to ink Jerry Ordway.  But when I started out inking early in my career, still wet behind the ears, a comic project called MAXIMUM SECURITY landed on my lap.  
I didn't know it at the time, but I was inking over Jerry Ordway.  Yes, there was his name up on the top righy on the original pencilled page, but I didn't know better.
When I got more pages to ink over Jerry Ordway, I noticed he would put a slash "/" after his name.  Inkers were supposed to write their name right after the penciller.  Again, I didn't know better at the time. 




So there you have it.  The first time I've ever got to ink over Jerry Ordway was in 2000. 

No comments:

Post a Comment