Sunday, January 19, 2014

WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN #13

Wolverine and the X-Men #13 with my inks over Nick Bradshaw's pencils.

Every time I get double page spreads to work on, I would do those first.  I like completing them early as it's a lot of work.  Not to mention twice as large.  Double page spread are usually two 11x17 size boards taped together to form an 17x22 area.  I'll start off inking all the pencils that are on the center of the double page spreads.  Once that's done, I'll collapse/fold the boards back to 11x17 and ink it like that. Covering up the bottom portion of the art with a large envelope to protect it from getting dirty and ink on the opposite side.

Kissing Ice Man's head

Kirby Krakle is usually time consuming to ink.  Easy, but time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment