Monday, January 20, 2014

WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN #32

Another book where I've inked over Nick Bradshaw's pencils.  
A lot of time when I'm posting image here, I would pick what I think is the best three images crom the crop of pages I've inked.  With Bradshaw's work, it's hard for me to pick the best because they're always all good.  So this time, it's random pickings for your viewing pleasure.

Wolverine's arm hair.  Looks like a lot of work, but it's fun to create that texture.  I just ink one row at a time.

More arm, shoulder, and neck hair.  Those handful of belts was a challenge.  Believe it rt not, I've used templates on all of them.  I'll usually never have the correct template for the curves, so what I do it use a partial template, then move on to another curve using another template.  Sometimes, on rounded belt, I would have used 4 parts of a template.

Nightcrawlers on a leash.  And that guy shooting Wolverine, is the writer Jason Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment