Monday, July 13, 2009

Book signing at Giant Robot SF


I've been asked to do a signing over at Giant Robot San Francisco on Thursday July 16, 2009 from 6-8pm. All the details of the signing is listed on the ad above. If the font is too small, click on the image and it'll expand. So if you're in the Bay Area that day, come by and say hello.

I'll be signing that book above. Do feel free to bring anything I worked on to sign. Click here for a list of comic books I've done. Or, if you like, feel free to bring anything I didn't work on to sign... I can also sign it whatever name you want me to... Stan Lee, Brad Pitt, Oprah, even Teletubbies.

3 comments:

  1. Steal one while you're there and post it to me! It's the only way I'll ever see a final copy... :+P

    cheers
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't send you one?? Let me see what I can do for you, Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope - I've gotten nothing off them at all.

    ReplyDelete