Monday, September 28, 2009

Desktop Monday

This is what's on my drawing table this very moment. Had a little bit of spare time so I started a commission piece of Colossus, Wolverine, and Nightcrawler over the weekend. Pencils by Mike McKone printed out on Blue line for inks. The only thing left that needs to be inked are the speed lines on the bottom of Nightcrawler. That part may seem like something that can be whipped out quickly. On the contrary, it's going to take longer to ink than the rest what I've already done. Nice part about working on commission pieces is there's no deadlines. So I'm going to put it aside and come back to it later when I have a bigger chunk of time to spare. I'll post the completed image when done.

1 comment:

  1. Really like the design element in the background. Gives the characters a nice little extra pop instead of a flat background. The Nightcrawler effect is good too.

    ReplyDelete