Friday, May 14, 2010

PULSE OF POWER

A while back, I posted a cover I've inked over Brett Booth's pencils for a book called Pulse of Power.  You can read that here.  That was over six months ago.  Today, I finally heard more about it.  Looks like it'll be published under Dynamic Entertainment instead of Dable Brother Publishing like I originally had thought.  Here's the cover all nicely colored up with title and logos from the publisher.
My inks before the colors.
Not sure when it'll be published.  There's a write up about the book over at Newsarama and you can read more about it by clicking here.

5 comments:

  1. well you just know that I'll want the high res don't you... :+P

    cheers
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You forgot I sent it to you when I first posted this same image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *checks HDD*... oh yeah, so you did...

    cheers
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I work a lot with Brett, you did his pencils justice.

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete